Our webinar “Is your Partner Incentives Program Worth the Incentive?” is now available to download on demand. Listen in as Channel Mechanics VP of Sales, John McArdle, is joined by an international panel of channel experts: Don Lopes, Director, Global Partner Programs at Juniper Networks, “2021 Women of the Channel” Laura Evans, Sr Global Distribution, MDF and Rebates Program Manager with Poly, and Kenneth Fox, CEO of Channel Mechanics.
So if you’re wondering whether to incentivize deal reg over training, an individual partner employee or the partner company, or how to ensure your incentive doesn’t cause a tax compliance issue for your partners, we’re sure you’ll pick up some good tips from our panel on how to ensure your partner incentives program gets partners excited.
Resource available to download now.
Complete the form to be redirected.
Looking to make your partner incentives program irresistible to partners? Then listen in as Channel Mechanics and special guest speakers Don Lopes, Director, Global Partner Programs at Juniper Networks, “2021 Women of the Channel” Laura Evans, Sr Global Distribution, MDF and Rebates Program Manager with Poly, discuss how to ensure your partner incentive program is of value to your partners.
The panel will focus on the following discussion points around Partner Incentives Programs:
1. Firstly, what to Incentivize?
– Deal Registration, Closed Opportunities, Training, POC’s, Webinars, Referrals, MRR
2. Secondly, who to Incentivize?
– Partner companies and partner employees
3. Thirdly, how to Incentivize?
– Rebates, Spiffs, Performance Programs
4. Partner Incentive Program Execution
– Automation for scale, both internally and externally
– Tax compliance for individuals
– Personalization to drive desired results
– Empowering account managers to become sales focused
5. Finally, some key takeaways for a successful incentives program
To conclude, the webinar covers key questions from the audience you won’t want to miss. With questions ranging from; “what are some of the key metrics you use to measure the success of your incentives programs” to “how do create a successful incentives program to parnters working with many vendors?”