eBook | Partner Levelling/Partner Tiers
What’s Happening with Partner Levelling/Partner Tiers in 2023
In our webinar “Partner Levelling – Winning Partner Mindshare through Differentiation”, our panel discussed Partner Levelling/Partner Tiers. Channel Mechanics VP and General Manager Americas, JD Helms was joined by an expert panel consisting of Lana King, Vice President, Partner Programs, Training and Enablement at Mitel, Rachel Tuller, Head of Global Channels & Alliances at Cloudera and Channel Mechanics CEO, Kenneth Fox. A variety of topics such as the importance of a partner levelling program and how to execute your program in today’s complex channel ecosystem were covered.
In addition, the audience were asked to participate in webinar polls to discuss Partner Levelling and Partner Tiers in 2023. By polling the audience from 100+ vendor companies in 20 countries, we gained some valuable insights into “What’s Happening with Partner Levelling/Partner Tiers in 2023”. We are happy to share these valuable findings with you in this eBook.
The eBook focuses on a number of key topics:
- Firstly, why a partner levelling program is critical in today’s channel eco-system
- Secondly, what are the key program requirements for a modern partner levelling program
- How best to support partner engagement
- Executing Partner Levelling in today’s complex channel ecosystem
- Finally, program modelling and the importance of “what if” scenarios for Partner Levelling
To conclude, we discovered building partner levelling programs, while sometimes difficult, can be unbelievably rewarding. Evidently, partner levelling programs must be clearly communicated, measured and managed to be successful.
Resource available to download now.
Complete the form to be redirected.